Soccer

Marissa started spring soccer this month and is really having fun. The best part of it is that her dad is coaching her team. She thinks it is so cool to have her dad as her coach. I think it is great for them to have something to do together! The other day on the way to practice she said, "Dad if you need to have someone show the team something just call on me".


The other night at practice I got to try out our new camera, all I can say is WOW. It is ten times better than our old camera!!! I can actually zoom in and see the kids playing on the field instead of taking a picture and wondering if that is really Marissa because it is so far away. Here are just a few pictures from soccer.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later