All Things Grow With Love

I love this time of year! I go out everyday to see how my perennials are changing and see what new things are popping up!



I have had my flower pots sitting out for awhile now before I actually planted anything in them and the girls have been digging in the dirt, so I thought maybe this year I will let them each have their own flower pot. So that is what I did, they each got to pick out a couple of flowers and plant their own plants. I think they really had fun doing this. I told them it is their responsibility now to water their plant and even dead head the flowers. They seem to be very excited about that! They were pretty good last year about wanting to help me water my plants and even pull some weeds, so I think they will be good little gardeners.












Myah was trying to tell me she wanted a plant from a pot that I already potted, hopefully she doesn't decide to go and dig that up one day.







So what is your favorite plant either annual or perennial?

Comments

Ma said…
My favorite flowers are the ones at other people's houses. You know, because they are still alive. And I don't have to worry about them. :)
Anonymous said…
Zinnias! Except they are annuals, so you have to plant them every year. But, the seeds are easy to harvest, so you don't have to spend $ every year.

I can't believe you plant in a WHITE jacket. What's up with that?
Anonymous said…
I love your pictures your new camera has been taking. I can't wait until you guys come to Indy! Calvin and Emma love to garden like their mama. We have planted sunflower seeds, zinnias and 35 perrinials this year. There are so many flowers I love, but my top three are daisies, phlox and hostas!

Vicki

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later