Birds...Birds....And More Birds

Let me just apologize now to the Grandparents.....this post is not about the kids. Sorry!!


Since I have had my new camera I have been enjoying trying to take pictures in all different kinds of settings. One way I have enjoyed using my camera is by just sitting out on the patio and waiting for the birds to come and eat some bird food. Here are just a few of the birds that I caught one day. We do have a hummingbird feeder and I have seen a couple of hummingbirds, but those birds are really fast so I am hoping to be able to catch one with my camera one of these days. That will be my goal by the end of summer take a picture of a hummingbird.


Makayla made the "bird feeder wreath" so she was so excited to see there was a bird on it

Mama bird.....

and her babies.....

Comments

Ma said…
Great captures! My MIL would love those. She is really into birds.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later