Let's go camping!

Since our plans completely changed for the weekend, that's a whole other story, we decided to head out to a neighborhood sale. We didn't find very much, but we did find this.....
Wow....that brought back memories for me. I had the same barbie camper when I was a little girl. My mom actually kept it for me and gave it back to me sometime after we got married. Then one day my nephew who was 2 at the time, was over and thought it was a pretty cool car to play with, I suppose I probably shouldn't have let him sit on it like a riding car.
I have looked on eBay for one of these barbie campers and they are pretty expensive, so I was excited to see it at a garage sale, and Marissa would not leave until she got to buy it. After we got home we cleaned it up and the girls have been playing with it ever since!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow just seeing that again brought back lots of memories. The girls are going to have a ball with it....until you get tired of it and it disappears. ha Mom
Kelly said…
That thing looks HUGE!! I bet you have to park it in the garage. Fun!
Ma said…
I SO needed to live next door to you when I was growing up. I never had the cool barbie stuff. Just the barbies with short hair. Woe is me. :)
Anonymous said…
I had one of those two. It brought back so many memories of some good times. How amazing you found one for your girls. I'm wondering what happened to your weekend plans?
Unknown said…
So funny, I saw one of these last year at a garage sale and almost got it even thought lilly wasn't even 1 yet. It even came with a naked Ken doll inside. I guess I shouldn't have passed it up!
I didn't know Austin broke your camper...maybe it was pay back for never sharing it with his mother when you were younger. haha

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later