Happy Mother's Day

Well as you can see I am a little behind in posting. I have been meaning to do it all week and just never seem to find time to sit down at the computer and work on it. I have lots of pictures to be posting.......this year for Mother's Day my hubby got me a new camera. I love my camera it is so much fun!



So....hopefully I won't bore you all too much but I hope to post some pictures that I have taken. I was just looking through my pictures and it said we have taken over 700 pictures since we got it. Yikes!! We are having fun learning all of the new settings. I know that there are lots of pictures to delete and I know I won't scrapbook all of those pictures, so instead I will just post a few random pictures on my blog.



I hope that you all had a great Mother's Day! I know that I did. I enjoyed spending the day with just my family!

Here is a picture of me and my 3 beautiful girls taken on Mother's Day. I know that we aren't all color coordinated, I realize this would really bother my friend Kelly, but it is really hard to get 4 girls to all match!



Comments

Ma said…
You know, we're gonna blink and those girls will be mothers of their own!
Kelly said…
Yeah, we didn't take any shots on MD, since we didn't match. :)

But, you girls are so pretty you can pull it off in 4 different outfits!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later