1 Year Later

Just the other day I was looking back at some of my posts and realized that I started our family blog 1 year ago this month. I can't believe it has already been a year. My first post was about celebrating the 4th of July at Mark and Jane's. On Friday we will be heading out to Mark and Jane's for another great 4th with our friends.

I have really enjoyed keeping up with our family blog. I hope that you have also enjoyed reading each of my posts. My main reason for doing this blog was to keep in touch with our friends and family through various postings.

I know that there are many of you who at one point or another have said to me that you have read our blog, I am just curious who is out there and reading this. So....in honor of our 1 year anniversary if you are reading this....please leave us a comment letting us know. If you are reading this from your email inbox, in order to leave a comment you will need to click here and then you can click on "comments" at the end of this post. It is very easy to do!

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh, goody! I'm first! But of course, you already know I'm reading. Thanks for doing the blog. I sure enjoy it. :)
Unknown said…
Oh you know. Just me.
Anonymous said…
Yep. I'm here too.
Anonymous said…
I'm reading...good stuff!
Anonymous said…
You know I'm reading my friend! Always a pleasure to hear what is going on in your family. It makes me feel like I am next door. (It's kind of funny how much better we keep in touch now that we don't live in the same county. Remember that?) Happy 4th!
Anonymous said…
grandpa and grammy love the Brown Blog...still can't understand why photo's of the grandkids aren't on EVERY blog..thanks for such a great daughter'in- law who is really behind all this
George & Cathy Brown
I check in on it all the time. Nice idea on this particular post... might have to steal the idea. It may force mom to leave her very first comment on my page. haha
Anonymous said…
I am a faithful reader too! (notice I said "reader" not "commenter") Keep it up!
Anonymous said…
Hey Shiela,


I love reading your blog!! Being so far away this is so cool to keep in touch!! It's been a long time since we've seen each other, so this is really cool!! Keep it up, it's worth it!!

Lots of Love
Christi
Anonymous said…
Aunt Pam just loves to read it all,and see all the pictures of the girls, its the only way I can keep in touch with everyone,it makes me feel like I'm right their with you.
I try to check in every once in a while but since i'm not a big blogger, i tend to fail checking often and leaving messages. i miss you guys though!! hope one day we can see each other again!!
Anonymous said…
I check the blog all the time! Some days at the office get so crazy that pictures of my beautiful nieces are the one thing that can put a smile on my face!
Anonymous said…
Of course you know i check it...several times a day especially when i know you're going to be posting something new!!! can't wait! Mom & Dad
Sarah V said…
so I'm a little late, but I read your blog!
Anonymous said…
I read it! I'm still trying to get the updates so I read it more regularly! I'll try again right now:) Keep it up!

Misty

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....