Mini Meet

This past Friday, Makayla had a mini meet. She was so excited to have her own swim meet since she has already seen how this all works with her sister. It was a hot sunny day, so the kids were all very glad to get in the pool and swim!



She did a great job and we are very proud of her! Both girls have done so well with swimming this year, they have really improved their skills since the beginning of the season. I know they can both swim better than their mom, which is good to know!








Myah and her friends cheering on their siblings!


Go Makayla Go!!!
Good job!

She loves to jump off the diving board, she doesn't take after her mom with that!!




Here are all of the cubs......Makayla said she is ready to do swim team next year....I guess we will have to wait and see what next season holds. It was a busy, but fun 6 weeks up at the pool! I'm glad we did it!




Comments

Anonymous said…
You are always saying how much there is to do in Indy, but one thing I know that is not available to us is swim team for kids as young as yours. I have loved reading about the girls and it sounds like they have done a great job. I really wish we had something like that for my kids here. Great job girls!

Vicki
Kelly said…
Love that sassy shot in the goggles! It is amazing what they learn in just six weeks!
Unknown said…
I'd say that Mama's lookin' good! I mean that in the straightest sort of way, of course.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later