House Guest

Last night we met my mom and sister and niece and nephew for dinner at Pizza Hut. It was a nice treat to have dinner out with my family, since that doesn't happen very often. After dinner we headed home with Madi for a few days. The girls were so excited to have their cousin here to stay with them. Although this time it is a little busy around here with packing and getting Jeremy ready for a 10 day missions trip to Honduras and us going home, I think the girls are still having fun even if we don't have lots of things planned.

When we pulled up in the driveway last night, Marissa was jumping up and down and waving, she had to stay home because she had practice at church for KidStuf. I didn't mention to her that we were also going to see Nana, because I knew she would had been really sad about not getting to go. As soon as we got home her and Madi ran to each other and gave big hugs!!!

Here are a few pictures from last night......

Austin....we miss you, so far the girls have played barbies and school and dress-up, so I'm pretty sure you would have not enjoyed being here today. We will see you soon!!!!



Madi decided she would sleep with Myah last night, which was so sweet, because Myah was pretty sad that no one wanted to sleep with her. This morning I heard the girls all giggling at about 6:30, yikes!!! I went in their room and told them it was too early they needed to go back to bed, I think that lasted about 20 minutes and then they were all up and ready to go.

Comments

Well even though I'm sad without Madi here with us the smiles on their faces make me happy to see they are having so much fun together.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later