Amishland

Okay....another post without pictures of the kids....now I know I am going to be in big trouble with the grandparents....I promise to post pictures of the girls soon!

So while we were in Shipshewana a couple of weekends ago, we took a carriage ride. It was a beautiful sunny day for a ride out in the country side of amishland where we were able to get lots of pictures. Here are a few things that we saw.

A horse and buggy pulling a boat, was pretty funny to see....












As we were coming back into town we saw this....seemed a little strange to us....notice the horse and buggy parked by the back garage, maybe they don't want anyone to know they are amish....
I don't know about you, but there is something peaceful about seeing the laundry hanging out to dry....some days I wish I had a place to hang my laundry out.

Comments

Ma said…
LOVE the boat picture!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later