Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving my sister and her husband hosted it for all of us. We had such a nice time. The food was delicious and the kids had fun getting to spend the whole day at their cousins house.

Here is a picture of the 3 cooks.....my sister, mom and me.

Brian got the honors of carving the bird....he did a great job!

Here are the kids eating at the kids table. I remember being a kid and eating at the kids table at my grandparents house.


One of us has natural curly hair and the other has to pay the big bucks to get a perm, no fair!!


I think the girls were playing school here, they love to play that and store!

After lunch we played some Wii and looked through the sale papers to figure out where we were heading to go shopping on Friday.







Later that evening Jeremy's parent came over and we had dessert and played spoons together. I am thankful for each holiday that we are able to spend together with our families.
I love being able to reflect a little bit on Thanksgiving and look back at all that God has done in our lives. In a year of an uncertain economy, I have seen how God has continued to bless our family with their jobs and with good health. I am thankful for a faithful husband who continues to work hard for our family so that I am able to stay home with our girls. I feel very blessed to be the mom to our 3 daughters. I love seeing each of my girls different personalities that they add to our family, sometimes even makes me wonder what a 4th would add to our family, but I won't go there. I am thankful that Marissa made a decision this year to ask Jesus to come into her life. Praise be to God!
This fall we loss my grandpa to a very tragic accident, and we are sad and miss him very much. I am thankful for all of the good memories I have. I know that one day we will get to see him again in Heaven and I am thankful for that promise we have!
It truly has been a great year, full of God's blessing as He has provide for us and protected us.



Comments

Kelly said…
Such great pictures!

Um, yeah, on the perm thing. No fair.

If your mom and sisters cook like you, and I would assume so, then MMMM MMMM. That was one yummy TG dinner.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later