Grandparents are Special

On Saturday while we were home for Thanksgiving my Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle all came over to my parents house to visit for the day. It was nice to get to see everyone, it seems as though we only get to see each other about once a year. And yes....we did take some pictures, not sure there is ever a time when my family is all together and we don't take pictures. Not that I am complaining, I love being able to look at these pictures when I am back home away from my family!















The kids were being so silly....they decided to dress each other up with the baby doll clothes that my mom had along with a few dress up clothes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's fun to see some of your extended family. I think Makayla has a cool new style; she should try that on for size at school! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later