I'm still here!

Well....in case some of you were wondering if I had given up on this blogging thing I haven't we have just been so busy, with birthdays and sickness and Thanksgiving and more sickness and now it is almost time for Christmas. I thought I better catch up on my blogs before it's 2009 and give my sister-in-laws office something to read for Monday morning!




S0 back to November. I blogged about Myah's birthday party, but I have some pictures from her birthday. It was a beautiful day and the 2 older girls were off from school due to Parent Teacher conferences so I decided to take the girls out for the afternoon. So we headed out to McD's and grabbed lunch and took it to a new park we found. We had so much fun we were there for over 3 hours.

Her sisters sure do love her and Myah sure does love them!


Here's the fun park we found - can't wait to go back there in the Spring!



They also had some woods nearby the park where we could walk around on the trails and listen to all of the leaves crunch under our feet.

One of our birthday traditions, we have many, but one of them is to let the birthday girl pick what she wants for dinner. At first when I asked Myah she didn't know what she wanted so I told her anything that mommy makes, what is your favorite meal that mommy makes, all of a sudden she figured out what she wanted I couldn't wait to hear what it was then she said to me I want pancakes, well wouldn't you know, that is what Daddy makes. So that night we had pancakes and bacon and now my baby is another year older!

Comments

Kelly said…
C'mon...not even a random photo? Ha ha

I can relate.........
Unknown said…
Such great pics of the girls!! So sickness is ruling your house too? Wish it would go away!
Kelly said…
LOL, I guess I was an early commenter. Wondered why there was noting but a title.

Great pics. Love the one of them from behind. SO, where's the new park? Doesn't look familiar to me.
Unknown said…
I keep thinking I need to get Thanksgiving photos up before Christmas as well. Oh, the stress!
Anonymous said…
Great pictures of the girls,hope everyone is feeling better and you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year! You do a good job updating the blog,I know you are busy I have three kids of my own,we enjoy the pictures, keep them coming......Wendy(I work with the girls Aunt Duffy)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later