Christmas with Nana & Papa

This year my family all went to Missouri to spend Christmas with my grandma. It was kind of weird to think they were all together without me, but that was just the way it worked out.


After Jeremy's family left Christmas night we opened our gifts from Nana & Papa. I thought I would share some pictures so my mom and dad could see since they weren't here.








The girls were pretty excited to get new jammies for their American Girl dolls....

This was such a great movie, we have already watched it twice I think...


Myah was so excited to get her new "hair salon" so far me and Molly, our dog, have gotten our hair done!




Comments

Unknown said…
Sorry you didn't get to go to Missouri, but looks like you had a great Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later