Snow Day

Last week we actually had two snow days with cancelled school. We kind of knew it was coming so I headed out to Walmart the night before and bought some things to make a few different cookies! I figured if we are going to be snowed in then let's bake some cookies!

The girls both had a friend over so there was plenty of help to shovel the driveway and bake the cookies, right!!! I think it took me 10.5 hours to get 5 girls dressed to go and play in the snow then I am pretty certain we were only out there for a total of 5 minutes before Makayla decided she was too cold and wanted to come back in. You've got to be kidding me! So needless to say I think it took us longer to get dressed then we actually stayed outside. After we got back in, I made hot chocolate for everyone and then that afternoon we got busy making some cookies. It really was a fun day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What cute little snowbunnies! Sorry you had to go through all of that for just a few minutes of play. Sydney had lots of fun - thanks for having her over!
Unknown said…
That picture of all those girls in their TOO CUTE coats and hats and scarves! Whoo-eee! I had no idea there was life beyond navy blue.

Our whole neighborhood has been making cookies as well. What else is there to do during the Snowmageddon?

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later