Gingerbread House

For the past few years, Grammy has been making a gingerbread house with the girls. The girls look forward to doing this with her. Here are a few pictures of our gingerbread house.....I think our house lasted 1 day, not because it feel apart, but because the girls were ready to eat it and the only reason it lasted that long is because we had to leave the house that night. So the next day when we got back over to the house the girls were ready to eat it. I don't know how they can eat all of that sugar but they seemed to enjoy it! It was making me sick watching and I love sweets!
No....they didn't eat the whole thing, I'm not sure they even could have.

Comments

Kelly said…
Yay!for Grammy!! That is one great looking gingerbread house!

Caleb was looking at the pictures and said, "Milk! Milk!" I thought he knew it would taste good with milk. But then I realized he was telling me it was the same shape as the milk cartons at school. Ha!
Unknown said…
I am TOTALLY into the whole "doing the gingerbread house with the grandparents" thing. Maybe I should rent some for next year. :) Nathan and I did one with the kids this year, and W O W did we ever need a gpt or two around to help.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later