Happy Birthday Daddy!

Well....here are the only pictures I have from Jeremy's birthday, can you believe that. I surprised him on Friday night with a poker party with a few of his buddies. I made some of his favorite snacks and had lots of Mountain Dew. Jeremy's parents were in town this weekend for Grandparents Day at school so they planned to take the girls back to the hotel with them that night. So I had Jeremy go and pick up a movie for us to watch, or at least that's what he thought we were going to do, then when he got back home I had all of the food set out and the poker chips and cards on the table ready to go. He wasn't sure what was going on at first he just saw all the food and wondered why I made all of that for just the two of us to eat while watching our movie. So I finally had to tell him what was going on. After all the food was ready, I left so it could just be the guys. I have no clue what all went on that night, but when I got back home around 11, they were all in the family room playing rock band, it was pretty funny, wish I would have had the video camera handy. I know Jeremy had lots of fun hanging out with the guys.

Unfortunately the only picture I have from that night is of the food.


On Sunday, which was his birthday, I had a couple of sick kids so we stayed home from church and they girls made daddy lots of cards and decorations to surprise him with when he got home from church. I had planned to take a picture of the girls with daddy, but I think because we had sick kids and then we also had home group that night at our house, I completely forgot to take the picture.


Comments

Kelly said…
Quite frankly, I think it's probably a good thing you don't have photos of those guys. Although, the sights probably weren't nearly as bad as the sounds and smells. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I know Kyle had a good time. It was a great idea and I'm sure Jeremy loved it!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later