Picking Blueberries and other fun things....

One day while we were home we spent the day over at my other mom and dads, a.k.a Jeremy's parents. We had a great time spending the day with them. We first started by taking a tractor ride out to their private orchard and picking berries that Grammy and Grandpa grow. They have a little bit of everything, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, peaches, grapes and apples. The nice things about all of that, is she makes really good jelly from all of that good fruit and shares it with us! After the girls had enough picking there we decided to head out to the blueberry farm. Before we started our picking we had a picnic lunch then we were ready to go. We ended up picking 26lbs. WOW!! The girls did a little picking and a lot of eating. In fact later that night we found out just how much Myah ate of those blueberries because she got sick! She was better by morning just had a few too many blueberries that day!











Comments

Unknown said…
That's it. I need my own berry patch.

(Oh, and the girls are cute as ever and that sure looks like fun.)
Kelly said…
The girls will talk about these summer visits with the grandparents as long as they live! Some of my favorite memories as a kid are when we stayed with my G & G in the summer and picked cherries off their tree and vegetables from their garden. Mmmmm.
Anonymous said…
First of all YEAH I am finally getting auto updates! Hey I've only tried two other times?

Second, Oh such sweet pictures! I'm so glad you got to enjoy a week at home with your family. The memories will be cherished forever!I still remember spending a week every summer with my grandparents,aunts and cousins, picking apples and veggies. FUN TIMES!
Anonymous said…
They say life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer you get to the end... the faster it goes

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later