1st Day of School

I can't believe that today is the first day of school. It seems as if I blinked and summer went by. We had a great summer that kept us very busy, but we enjoyed every minute of it! Now I have 2 girls who are in school full-time. That just doesn't seem possible. They both seemed to have a great first day of school. Here are a few pictures from our first day of school.




This is one of Makayla's best friends who also happens to be in her class this year! She was so excited to get to be in a class with her other than just Sunday School.



Myah was all ready to have a day with just mommy. She told everyone that she wanted to go to the park and take a bike ride and play barbies. I think we got 2 out of the 3 things done. It sure did seem strange to only have 1 at home with me.

This is Myah with her best friend playing at the park!

I told a friend today that the more kids I have and the older they get, or maybe it is the older I get, time seems to fly even quicker. It seems like only yesterday I was just finding out that I was going to be a mommy. I know now that I had no clue back then what that was going to mean. I am so thankful for my 3 girls they are such a blessing and I would not trade doing what I do. I love being their mom!


Comments

We are getting old! Granted, my oldest is just starting official 4-year-old preschool 5 mornings a week but I remember being in highschool when you had Marissa (and i was mad at you b/c i wanted that name for my first girl! =)
I quickly got over it and now have 2 of my own! yikes!! Isn't it great though? Will Myah be going to preschool soon?

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later