Friends

Although I wasn't able to see everyone I wanted to, I was very glad that I was able to catch up with two of my good friends Kim and Jackie.

Kim and I were neighbors when we use to live in Dyer. Soon after we met, we discovered that we were both expecting our 1st babies which was fun to go through together. I can't believe how big her boys are now!! I'm so glad that we still stay in touch with one another!

I am sure there are many stories I can put in here about me and Jackie growing up together, but maybe I will save those for another post. It was so good to see her and her girls. She has such cute girls and I can't believe how much they look like her!!! The girls had fun playing together and before we got ready to leave I think it was Jackie's daughter who asked if my girls could spend the night at their house. I just love how kids have no barriers with one another, whether they have known each other for years or just met it is like they are instantly best friends!



Comments

Anonymous said…
It was so great to have you and girls over. I can't believe how big all of our kids are getting. I truely miss you living in my "backyard", it is hard to believe it has been almost 6 years. I sure do miss you and Jeremy too!!! Hey, can I borrow a can of chicken broth?????? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later