I Want Candy......

On our last day at "home" me and my mom took the girls to a park, that way they could run off some energy before being stuck in the van for 3 hours. Then we headed to the candy store. Yes....there is actually a candy store there with you guess it candy! I remember going there as a kid and I couldn't wait to take the girls. The girls each got to pick out 2 pieces of candy. Then I also filled a bag up for me for the trip home.

I know some of my friends reading this right now are saying to themselves....Candy I can't believe she gives her girls candy! I'm actually not a huge fan of candy for my kids just because of all of the sugar and it so bad for your teeth, but I figure a special little treat here and there is okay. The kids haven't figured out yet that at Halloween about a week later I usually go through all of their candy and pitch most of it leaving just a little for them to pick through. They never seem to mind. I suppose the real issue is I just don't want them to have a sweet tooth like their mama!





Comments

Unknown said…
I KNOW you weren't referring to ME.

Sneeeerrrkkkk.

And, um...where are my sour patch kids?
I remember that candy store. I use to get the candy filled spaceships. I also remember when mom got mad when I asked for the candy cigarettes.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later