Home Sweet Home!

While Jeremy was in Honduras me and the girls headed out to my mom and dad's house. It was nice to be home and well taken care of while Jeremy was gone. This trip we decided to make a "to-do list" of all the things we wanted to do while I was home so we wouldn't forget anything. I have to say that we did get just about everything done on the list. Not only did we do a lot of shopping, like we always do because there is no where to shop back here. I was able to catch up with a few friends, see a couple of movies head out for a fun filled day at the beach visit a huge dairy farm and just be able to visit with family!
I can't believe how fast our time home went. I have to say I was a little sad to be packing up my van to head out, although I was very anxious to get home and see my hubby and have my family all back together again!
We had a great time at home - thanks again for having all of us!!! We miss you!


I took this picture before Jeremy left on his trip.....the girls really missed their daddy while he was gone! It was good to be able to daily follow the blog to see what they were up to!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later