T-ball

So if you are wondering how our summer is going, I have two words for you......too fast! These girls are keeping us busy with t-ball and swimming and friends. The good thing is there isn't a lot of time for anyone to say we are bored or be watching too much TV.

This is Makayla's 2nd year in t-ball. She really does seem to enjoy playing and has improved quite a bit from last year. She has several kids on the team that we go to church with, so it has been nice for me to have other moms/friends to sit and visit with while watching all of these t-ball games. I know one day we will be doing all of this for Myah, but for know she is just the big cheerleader for her sisters, going to all of their sporting events.

I'm learning with my new camera I just seem to take even more pictures, didn't know that was possible. I am sure I had over 50 pictures just from t-ball and there probably more like 100. I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed with all of these pictures we keep taking!














Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cutie! In some of the pictures, she looked like Grace H.! They're growing up too fast.
Anonymous said…
oops, that was me! Sonya! :)
The yawning picture was the best. Madison use to pick dandelions in the outfield. That was the last year we paid for her to be in t-ball. haha
Ma said…
Good to see the pink mitt and bat!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later