Our Weekend

This weekend Jeremy's parents came in town. On Friday we were hoping to take them to see the girls swim but swim practice was canceled because of the weather. So later that day after the weather cleared up Jeremy and his dad went golfing while us girls went shopping. Then that night after dinner the grandparents took the girls to their hotel for the night and kept them all day on Saturday for us and again on Saturday night so Jeremy and I could get away by ourselves.

The weather was perfect this weekend! We had a great time enjoying the nice weather while shopping and we were even able to have a couple of nice meals together where we were able to finish conversations and thoughts without having to be interrupted by little ones who needed their food cut or someone needing to go potty. It was very nice and we enjoyed the time together! It was really weird to wake-up this morning and not have 3 little ones to get ready for church, I know that was a first in 8 years since I have only had myself to get ready.

Thank you so much for coming out and staying with the girls while we were able to get away for just a little bit. We really appreciate you doing that for us! I know the girls had fun with you, we have already heard lots of stories!

We also were able to celebrate Father's Day with them so here are a few pictures from today.






We are very thankful to have such great dads in our family. I know after our message today at church that I am very thankful for parents who raised me in church and for a dad who is a prayer warrior! I am thankful that my girls also have a great day who is also praying for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later