Our friends in Indy

Last weekend me and Myah and Makayla headed out to Indy for a quick trip to see our friends. We decided that Marissa should stay at home so she didn't miss any swim practice.

I am so glad that I was finally able to meet little Cassie. She is such a cutie and a good baby!

The kids all had fun playing together while Vicki and I enjoyed catching up with each other! Our trip was much to short, but I was glad that we were able to go. Hopefully we will be able to get together again sometime this summer!


Myah keeps asking me, even before we went out to Indy, when does she get to be a big sister, I think she would be a great big sister, but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening anytime soon!


Vicki took us to Avon Perennial Gardens which was a beautiful place to take pictures. The kids did pretty good considering it was pretty hot and muggy out!












Comments

Anonymous said…
It was wonderful having you guys here. We hope it will work out to see you again this summer!

Vicki

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later