Spring Break on the beach!

I thought I was doing good by posting Easter pictures before Christmas, so I figured I was off the hook until New Year's (2010) when I would post the rest of our pictures from 2009. Since some of you keep reminding me that I am really behind with this blog and you are requesting some more recent pictures of my girls, I thought I better sit down and try and catch up a little bit. Actually I really do enjoy blogging, but it has just been so crazy around here that I have not had the time to sit down and work on this!!!



So here you go, this is Spring Break '09 at Myrtle Beach. We had a great time away. The girls loved the beach and the weather was pretty decent for us! Although the ocean was a bit too cold for mom and dad the girls didn't seem to mind getting in!













This was taken on our balcony, we had a great view!!




















We had fun building this sand castle! Our sand buckets served as a dual purpose.....a couple of the girls had to use them on our way here during our drive through the mountains too!





















Stay tuned more vacation pictures coming!!!!!!







Comments

Kelly said…
What fun!! You're making me anxious to get out of here for my own vacation!
Unknown said…
I just bought that same suit for E that Myah is wearing! Too cute! (You'll see pics later in the summer. She hasn't worn hers yet.)

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later