On the road again!

Miss Myah was ready for a nap! I think this was before lunch. Of course we left our house that morning very early!!





Most of trip we drove in rain. I think once we were in Virginia we

finally got a little bit of sunshine.

















We have driven before through the mountains and I just remember it being so beautiful, so I told Jeremy since we have our new camera I want to do that again so we can stop and take some pictures.......





We did get a lot of really nice pictures, but our friends that we were going to stay with, told us that we are crazy for wanting to drive through the mountains. They said they avoid the mountains because someone always gets car sick, well we said no worry, no one got sick before.......







We were sure glad to have those sand buckets! We had to make a quick pit stop, cleaned up a little mess and changed an outfit, but after that, we learned from our mistake and everyone got a bucket!!! As soon as we got out of the mountains everyone's tummies finally settled back down, including mine. We tried to avoid driving through the mountains on our way back home!!









































Comments

Kelly said…
Oh, the buckets are hilarious! Micah always has to have a bucket. We are doomed on the way to DC. :)
Unknown said…
Ha ha ha! Oh, that's great. I told Nathan several times that I could never live in Tennessee because of having to drive around the mountains. Oh, it makes me ill as well. Oh, and the heat. I could never handle the heat.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later