Part II of Vacation

Part of the reason I haven't blogged in so long is because I have so many pictures to post. Tons from vacation then there are a couple of birthdays and who knows what else I have to post. So....some of these pictures are in random order, but hey I am posting pictures that's good right?!?!


I love when we are on vacation and find someone who is willing to take a family picture for us!

One afternoon we decided to head to an outdoor shopping center. The girls each got a little bit of money to spend, so they were pretty excited! Then that evening we enjoyed a nice dinner out!


Hold on tight



Jeremy didn't want to ride the merry-go-round, so he sat and waited for us girls. I think he is probably checking his BlackBerry while waiting for us.


Stay tuned.....still more vacation pictures to come all week long!!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later