Sand castle

I am sure if Jeremy was writing this post he would say how much he hates the beach, or I should say how much he hates the sand. So when I turned around and caught him building a sand castle with the girls, I was very proud of him! He didn't just build a one story sand castle, he built a 3 story sand castle. The girls had lots of fun with daddy that afternoon building their sand castle.

After we finished our sand castle there was a family that had their daughter stand by our sand castle to take a picture, it thought that was pretty funny! I guess they wanted a picture by a sand castle but didn't want to build one.



























Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE the sandcastle! Those are always sooo much fun! So proud of Jeremy for getting his hands "dirty" with the girls!
Anonymous said…
What wonderful pictures!! Looks like everyone was having so much fun! I know that you guys are very busy, thanks for updating the blog, guess we can leave you alone for at least a couple of months!! Have a fun summer!
Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later