What is your favorite animal?

Over Labor Day weekend we headed out to the zoo for the first time this summer. Usually we go to the zoo a couple of times during the summer but this summer just seemed to get away from us way too fast!

As I am sitting her posting these pictures I am grateful I have the pictures to post. We stopped for ice cream while we were there and set the camera down on the table well next thing I know we are looking at the eagle and Jeremy says "Oh the camera, do you have it" and I said "No, you had it last" and next thing I know he takes off running back towards where we were eating our ice cream. While I was waiting for him to get back, I kept looking at all of the people there at the zoo that day and praying, please Lord let our camera still be sitting there!!!

I though this picture was too cool not to post....
The girls cooling off in the mist....


I didn't want to post all of our pictures of the animals and bore you all, I don't know why it is when we go to the zoo we always come home with so many animal pictures. One time I did make a scrapbook for Marissa of all of the animals from the zoo, she really enjoyed that book and it was a great way to learn about the animals.
So what is your favorite animal at the zoo? Ours seems to be the monkeys and the hippos they are so much fun to watch!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the giraffes the most. Of course those cute little monkeys in the blue shirts are cute too!!
Nana
Unknown said…
I like the Hippos, my long lost relatives.

Which zoo was that?
Kelly said…
Oh my! Don't lose that camera and so deprive us of all the cute pictures of those girls!! Oy!!

My favorite animal is a horse. Which means, the zoo disappoints me most of the time. I'd rather hang out at a ranch. :) Guess a zebra is as close as I get.
Unknown said…
Glad you got the camera! The pics are great! FW zoo trip next year for sure! LOVE the matching shirts!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later