Welcome to the 80's.....


We surprised my friend Kelly for her birthday, okay so maybe we didn't surprise her but I don't think she knew we were going to be dressed like we were. It was fun shopping for my 80's outfit for the evening. I went to the Goodwill thinking I would find everything and couldn't find anything, then I went to Wal-Mart and got the whole outfit there, see if only I would have hung on to some of those clothes I wouldn't have to re-buy them now. Who would of known that some of that stuff is back in style! The girls thought I looked pretty cute, I even crimped my hair, they kept asking me if I could do that to their hair. It was a fun night!

Comments

hey I have that exact outfit from walmart... just kidding.
Unknown said…
My word--the crimped hair--hilarious.
Kelly said…
Oh, yeah, you were one hot mama. :) And you certainly DID surprise me with your outfits. Thanks for such a great party!!
Unknown said…
You look the same as when I first met you! JK!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later