Mini Golf

As you can see I am playing a little catch up with my blog. We took the girls miniature golfing a few weeks back one Sunday afternoon. They seemed to have fun, although Myah was done after a few holes and didn't quite get the concept because every time after she would hit her ball, she would walk down to where her ball was and pick it up and then put it right by the hole so she could hit it one more time and this time right into the hole. Her sisters were good sports and didn't mind her doing this!

Yes....my husband did bring his own putter with him, I don't know what the difference is, but apparently he does so I don't even ask anymore.







Comments

Kelly said…
Caleb and Micah do the same as Myah. They're tough to beat!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later