A Girl's Best Friend

Myah likes when her sisters are at school and she is the only one here to give Molly a treat. Usually we have to take turns giving Molly a treat because everyone always wants to give her the treat. I think this day Myah walked out with the jar of treats and then asked me if she could give Molly one. As you can see Molly knew what she had there was no way I could say No now. The girls love Molly and most of the time I think the feelings are mutual.

Just this morning Myah was holding Molly and I said "don't let Molly lick your lips, that gross" and Myah said, "she didn't she licked my teeth" oh nice. Don't worry I made her go and scrub her teeth!!!




Comments

Kelly said…
LOL! Now that comment is one for the books! EWWWW!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later