Happy Birthday






It's hard to believe that six years ago today we were blessed with yet another beautiful daughter. Since we didn't find out whether she was a girl or a boy, I can remember thinking back, how I really hoped she was another girl so that Marissa would have a sister to play with. I enjoy watching the girls do all the things that sisters do together!




After school today I picked up Makayla along with 4 of her friends and took them all to lunch at McDonald's. I think they all had a lot of fun. After lunch and playing in the play land we headed home to have cupcakes and open gifts.


Makayla has enjoyed all the cards in the mail and extra phones calls from her family today!!!
Everyone enjoying their Happy Meals.......
Makayla with all her friends playing at McD's

Yummy cupcakes....can you tell I had help with the sprinkles??

Last night I told Makayla I needed lots of extra kisses from her because that would be the last time I would get kisses from her while she was still 5. It is hard to believe how truly fast time goes. I try to enjoy every moment!

Comments

Kelly said…
Happy Birthday, Makayla!! Oh, it sure looks like you had a fun day. So, did you save me a cupcake? :)
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Makayla! I love your cupcakes and I also love your name! :)
Unknown said…
Hey tell Just Jeremey that I think he has a blog he forgot about! I miss his inspiration!
Happy Birthday Makayla. Just don't forget who your first birthday phone call was from...haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later