Happy April Fool's Day!

While some of you may be busy playing practical jokes on your family and friends, I like to remember this date for another reason. Thirteen years ago today, my husband, who has such a sense of humor, picked April 1st as the day he would ask me to marry him. Later when someone asked him why he picked April 1st, he said that way if I would had told him No, he could have just played it all off as a joke. Now if only I was thinking quick enough, I could have went along with the theme of the day and told him No just for fun. It's hard to believe this June we will be married for 12 years! He is a great guy and I am so thankful for him! God has definitely blessed us in many ways!


I can't believe I am even putting this picture on here....this is our engagement picture, I have to admit, this was never my favorite picture. We both had worked all day and then after work went to get our pictures taken on top of it all it was raining out which is why I suppose my hair looks like it does. Don't we look so young!
By the way....no April fooling...that is really us!

Comments

I can't believe how young you guys look in this picture. You still look great!!
Ma said…
LOVE IT, just LOVE IT.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later