A skating good time!

Before we moved we had a skating party for all three girls. Actually when we told the girls we were going to be moving back in August one of the questions Makayla had was could she celebrate her April birthday before we moved with all of her friends in Ohio. So that got me thinking it would be fun to have one big skating party where all the girls could invite their friends and have some fun.

I have so many pictures from this but as I got looking through them I noticed I have a lot of dark pictures, and somehow I did not end up with a picture of Makayla and Syd, not sure how that happened.

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this a special memory for my girls. Believe it or not they still talk about this!!!!












Comments

Anonymous said…
Yipee!!!!! the blog is back!!!!!
Kelly said…
I think your posts are going to make me weepy for a while....
Anonymous said…
I'm so happy to see some new pictures! Though it really makes me wish for a hug from the girls! Miss you guys! - Duffy :-)
Anonymous said…
The girls are so cute. I love hearing the stories from their Aunt Duffy. Good luck on the church, keeping you in our thoughts. Jane, Duffy's coworker.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later