Christmas in March

Christmas is better in March than July right?!?!

Since I am trying to catch up on my blog I figured I would post a few pictures from our time home during Christmas. We were really excited to be able to spend Christmas at home with our family this year. It has been four years since we have been able to make it home for Christmas. I just kept praying that our week at home would not go by fast so that we could enjoy every moment of it and I think we did!!!!

Here is Sophie and Molly.....you would think by this picture that these two get along...but don't be fooled!!! Sophie is my parent's dog.





It doesn't happen very often that we can get a picture of just the 4 of us.

My sister hosted Christmas.....here is a picture of her family! Thanks for hosting Steph....we had a great time!!!


Nana & Papa with their grandkids....

The kids wanted the dogs in their picture....

The girls still love playing with baby dolls

Waiting to come down the hall to see if Santa had made a stop at Nana and Papa's house.

A quick picture in front of the tree before they opened their gifts!

Notice their matching pj's.

Wonder what this could be??? The girls could hardly wait to open their gifts!

The girls got a DS from their Grammy and Grandpa......they love their DSI!!!

We enjoyed spending Christmas Eve with Jeremy's family!

Here the girls are sitting with their Aunt Duffy!

The girls had fun baking cookies with Nana

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, I like seeing Christmas in March!
Just got caught up on the pics! Your old house was cute! I know how moving goes...way too much experience in that! how's the girls adjusting?
Anonymous said…
Christmas in March is good! Love the pictures.
Last sunday I was at a bridal shower, a young woman and a little girl walked in and I knew I had seen them somewhere before...... your blog! it was your sister and niece! I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to her as I had to leave early to attend another shower, but I am sure I will see her at the wedding in a couple of weeks......small world!

By the way, I just wanted to pat you guys on the back! Good job with the going away skate party, your girls are very lucky to have such caring loving parents! Moving can be such a trying time for everyone, hope all are settling in and adjusting.
Keep the pictures coming! Wendy
Kelly said…
How could we NOT notice the matching jammies!? So cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later