Loading the truck

In a housing market that was not doing so well, it is truly amazing how quickly we were able to sell our house!! About 2 weeks after we listed our house we sold it. We were amazed and knew there was no other answer to why we sold it so quickly other than God. About the time we were suppose to be closing we found out that the couple who was planning to buy our house their financing fell through. We didn't understand why this was happening? We knew God had sold it but why this now? We just continued to trust and quickly put our house back up on the market. We had several more showings which was very encouraging and then it happened 1 week after we re-listed the house we sold it again!!!! Here we were in a market that houses sat for months and months some with only a few showings and we were able to sell our house twice!!! God truly is amazing! Originally if we had sold our house the first time, we were gonna have to find a place to rent or move in with a family for a few months until we actually moved to TN, which was really stressing me out about what we were going to do. After we sold our house the second time, we had some friends who very graciously allowed us to move into an empty house they had for sale. We only needed to stay there for 2 weeks and it was perfect! Made me realize maybe this is why our house didn't sell the first time, this timing seemed to be perfect!!

Has that ever happened to you....you pray like crazy about something and wonder if God is even hearing you because nothing is happening or what seems to be happening isn't what you were expecting. God's timing is ALWAYS perfect!! He has our best in mind!!! Don't give up!


So I have to say, when we first saw the big truck pulled up we both thought there was no way we would fill it. I mean seriously I was picturing my furniture moving all around in the back of the truck while it was on it's way to Tennessee because there was no way we had enough stuff to fill it all. WOW.....I learned quickly that we do have lots of stuff way to much stuff!!!! Let's just say by the end of it, we were asking do we really need to take that?


The guys did a great job with the piano!


I wonder what all of my neighbors thought when they
saw all of my stuff in the front yard....

Makayla and her friend Syd....they are showing me that they both lost their
top two teeth together!


more stuff.......
Awhh.....i really do miss my house!


We didn't have a garage for a couple of weeks!



The BIG Truck.,.,..
Thanks to everyone who helped us load and unload the truck. We couldn't have done it without you!!!

By the way I didn't take any pictures of unloading the truck....I think I was just a little overwhelmed at that point and it didn't even cross my mind to take any pictures! Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later