What happened in June

So the month of June has been pretty busy, but I decided that I just didn't take enough pictures. Probably because I am so far behind on scrapbooking and taking more pictures only makes me even more behind.
We did get to celebrate my in-law's 40th anniversary with them on Father's Day by all of us getting together and us kids taking them out to dinner. Seems like I should be inserting a picture here but I completely forgot to bring our camera with us, so no picture!!! I did take a picture of them with their camera, I just need to get a copy of it!!
Then the very next day Jeremy and I celebrated our 13th anniversary! We enjoyed a week away in Chicago while the kids spent a week with the grandparents. We heard lots of fun stories from their time with their grandparents. I know they were making memories that will last forever!!! Thanks for keeping the girls, we really appreciate that! Again, no picture of us on our 13th anniversary, because I forgot the camera.
My parents go a new puppy. They came out in June to pick out which one they wanted. I think there were 7 to choose from, but only 3 girls which they had decided they only wanted a female. We got to keep the puppies and their mom for a whole afternoon, the girls were in puppy heaven. They were all so cute, it almost made me want another dog.
Here the one they choose. They finally decided on Sophie as the name for their puppy!
She is very cute!!!




We were trying to introduce Molly to her new cousin, actually Sophie is a step-sister to Molly, but Molly really didn't want anything to do with her. So it will be interesting to see how things go when we head back to my parents house for a visit later this month!









Swim, swim and swim some more. Ever since the first week in June the girls have spent every morning at the pool, actually we all have. Both Makayla and Marissa are a part of the swim team. We are so very proud of both of them, how hard they have worked, we have lots of ribbons from both of them this year!!! They are both great swimmers and this Saturday is Conference.....go girls!!!!

Here is Makayla......



Here is Marissa.....


My Dad ROCKS!!!! All 3 girls have matching shirts that say "My Dad Rocks", we surprised daddy and had them wear them to church that day, he thought they were pretty cool!!!
For Father's Day this year, we got dad a whole day of golf with his good friend Kyle,
which they just did on Monday. They made the most of the day and ended up
golfing 45 holes.








Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pictures! I hear you all are coming for a visit...someone I work with is excited! Don't forget to pack the camera....Looking forward to more blog pictures.
Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later