Makayla and Spring Soccer

Makayla decided she would give soccer another try this Spring. She really enjoyed getting out there and playing this time around, unlike when she played last year. Of course maybe some of why she enjoyed playing this time was because she had her daddy for a coach. He really enjoys getting out there and coaching on the girls teams. Although this Spring was a little crazy since he had to travel so much.



I love this picture of Makayla because she was sticking out her tongue,
which means she was really focusing on that ball!


I have tons more pictures of soccer but I am really trying to catch up on my blogging so I only picked a few of my favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later