Missing teeth

Last month Marissa lost another tooth. The tooth was so wiggly that I thought it would just fall out but she did not want anyone to touch it, she was afraid it would hurt. So finally, after at least an hour later, she mustard up enough courage to try and pull it out by herself and she did! Of course, I forgot to take a picture of her after her tooth came out.

The funny thing was......when the "tooth fairy" went into her room to get her tooth and leave a dollar.....the tooth pillow where she puts her tooth was MISSING!!!! We, I mean the "tooth fairies" had to look high and low and all around to find it. Luckily I, I mean the "tooth fairy" found it. She was pretty surprised to see that the tooth fairy had found it in the morning.

So fast forward to this month, this time it is Makayla who looses a tooth. She was a little braver, but was still a little nervous about loosing her tooth. In fact she went to school with her wiggly tooth hoping it would come out during school, but it hung on a little longer and feel out while she was at a friends house after school. So during dinner we were talking about Makayla's missing tooth and Marissa says "Mom is the tooth fairy real?" Well...I always said I would not lie to my girls about all of that, so I gave her a look and told her to go into my bedroom. After she figured it out she said, "I hid the tooth pillow last time just to see if it was you and dad", that little stinker! So hopefully Makayla and Myah will be able to enjoy some of this imagination a little longer without finding out the truth from their big sister! I guess time will tell!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later