Love you whole bunches

Yesterday while Myah and I were waiting in the van for the girls to come out of school she said to me, "Mommy I love you whole bunches and Daddy whole bunches and sissies a little". I said you do, well I love you whole bunches too, but why do you only love your sissies a little? She said, "because sometimes they are bossy". I have laughed about that several times since then, but I got to thinking, what if my Heavenly Father loved me according to what I deserved. I am so glad that He does not say, Sheila today I only love you a little because you are complaining a lot and being a little selfish. He loves me on my good days and my bad days. I am so thankful that His love is perfect even when I am not!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sheila,
I hope you are copying these. You write very good devotionals. I enjoy reading your thoughts and truths about our loving God!

Vicki
Kelly said…
Oh, out of the mouths of babes....I'm pretty sure if we were loved by God based on performance, I would not be loved at all!
Unknown said…
yes, i agree with vicki. you should write a book.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later