Grandparents Day at School

Makayla was pretty excited to have all of her grandparents at school with her for Grandparents Day last week. The kids did circus acts for the grandparents in the gym. Makayla's class were the clowns and Makayla got to juggle.



Here are the jugglers......




After they were finished with their circus, the grandparents got to go back to the classroom so each of the kids could read to their grandparents.














Thank you for making Makayla's day so special by coming to out to be with her!!!




Comments

Unknown said…
That's so great that they get to do that!

My parents always really enjoy gpts day with my nephew b/c they not only get to see his class and classmates, but their friends as well. Many of the grandkids are kids that *I* grew up with, therefore the grandparents are friends that my parents knew clear throughout school.

Yikes, I have no idea if that made any sense. I've got three kids talking to me at the same time.
Anonymous said…
Awwww! That is one thing I miss about homeschooling: NO GRANDPARENTS DAY! (Maybe I need to institute Grandparents Day at MY school!?) Makayla looked SO happy in these photos. Thanks for sharing them!
Kelly said…
Makayla looks like she's about to burst! Great memories being made. :)

I think we could have a Circus theme here at the McCashen Home School ANY day. With or without grandparents.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later