Three little pumpkins....

Since today was going to be such a beautiful day I decided to do a little research on the internet and find out where we could spend the day doing fun fall activities. I found this great Farm that offered hay rides, corn maze, petting zoo, apples and apple cider and apple donuts and a pumpkin patch . Since Jeremy had been gone all this week it was nice to spend the day with just our family we all had a good time!
Here are a few pictures from our day.
Walking through the corn maze...

Following the leader.....

Notice Jeremy is in charge of the map and I am in charge of the pictures.

Well I can't say we made it to all 10 posts....but we still had fun in the maze!



Myah told me she wanted to take her corn home to cook.

Everybody got to pick out a pumpkin...notice the one Myah has it is called a Super Freak..seriously that is what they told us the name of that kind of pumpkin is.

My 3 little pumpkins!

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like a great day! And I can never get myself out of those corn mazes either. If they just made GPS to work for those too...
Kelly said…
Oh, where was it?! Looks like fun! Maybe we will take out family next Saturday since there is (gasp!) NO SOCCER!

We did a corn maze once. Oh. My. Stars. It was NOT easy. :)
Unknown said…
We are headed out for pumpkins this coming weekend! Great pics! LOVE the super freak!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later