Can you tell what is missing?

Makayla was so excited to tell me a couple of weeks ago that she had a wiggly tooth! Last night she came running inside with a look on her face I asked her what was wrong and she said she had to go and look at her tooth. It was very loose and I finally talked her into letting me pull it out. She wasn't too excited about that at first but then I told her if it comes out today then the tooth fairy will be coming tonight. So she let me pull it! She already told me this morning that she has another tooth loose.



I forgot how exciting it is when someone looses a tooth!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Makayla,

Did it hurt when your tooth came out? I'm wearing an Indian costume right now. I can't wait till you come over on Saturday!
Kelly said…
There is nothing cuter than a toothless smile!

(On a child, that is.)

Hope the Fairy is feeling generous tonight. :)
Anonymous said…
Ohhh - Sydney is so jealous of all of her tooth losing friends! She just can't wait for the day when she too has a wiggly tooth. She is convinced that she already has one wiggling - but I'm not so sure.
Unknown said…
Too cute!

Cam has had a top tooth loose SINCE THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER. I think it is going to f-i-n-a-l-l-y come out in the next couple of weeks.

Which reminds me...tooth fairy better stock up.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later