Daddy Daughter Dance

Tonight was our first Daddy Daughter dance. There were two girls at our house that were pretty excited about getting to go with their favorite daddy! They have been talking all week about which dress they were going to wear and what to do to their hair.

They came home with lots of new dance moves, okay not really, but they did come home very happy to have spent the night with their dad!

While they were gone Myah and I got to share some popcorn and watch a movie and then play a couple of games. Maybe next year daddy will be taking 3 girls to the dance.















Myah always has kisses for us!!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, the girls got to go out with daddy! How sweet. They looked so pretty and I am sure felt very special. I can't believe how much Jeremy looks exactly like his Dad now with the beard and all. They sure do have a special daddy that would take them time to take them out!

Vicki
Unknown said…
Ummm? I thought I told them to stop.growing.up.

Your girls are getting so pretty!
Kelly said…
Those are some of the sweetest pictures I have seen of your girls. They are so blessed to have such an awesome daddy! And I bet he was proud as a peacock to have a beautiful girl on each arm that night.
Anonymous said…
Myah is sooooo cute!
Anonymous said…
Hi
I work with the girls Aunt Duffy, love the pictures from the dance, reminds me of my girls going to the Father/Daughter dances. Looking forward to seeing photos from Myah's Birthday celebration and I hear there are some cheerleading photos too...Can't wait. Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later