Snow Day

Yesterday the forecast was calling for snow, so I thought I better check and see if the girls have any snow boots that fit them, well....luckily I went to WalMart last night and picked out boots for the 2 older girls because this morning when we woke-up there was a blanket of snow out, it was very pretty!

The girls had a 2 hour delay this morning so after everyone finally woke-up we headed out to shovel the driveway. Then we came back inside for a cup of hot chocolate. Finished that just in time for Marissa to get to school.


After school we headed back outside so the girls could play in the snow and I could get some pictures. I think everyone had fun! I don't know about you, but the the older I get the colder it feels outside, I thought I use to be able to stay outside for hours, not anymore, I was ready to be back inside in about 15 mins.


Here are a few pictures from out time out in the snow!


Comments

Wish we lived closer so we could build a snowman together or go sledding. Love all your smiles!
Ma said…
I hear ya about the 15 minutes!

Good thing there is always hot chocolate to bribe them back in with. The kids haven't figured out Mama's Secret with that one. Yet.

Snow! I can't believe you had snow!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later