Merry Christmas!

Well I know that this is a little late, but i wanted to be sure to post some pictures from our day. We had a great day!!! I had been praying for good weather and safe traveling for everyone and it really was the perfect day. Thank you so much to all of our family for traveling out, just for the day, to spend Christmas with us we had so much fun!! It really meant a lot to us!



Here is the note the girls left Santa, notice that they left him Mountain Dew, Daddy though that would give him an extra boost to get through the night.


Every year on Christmas Eve the girls get new jammie, so here is a picture of the girls on Christmas Morning in their new matching jammies.


We took pictures before lunch, which worked out better than before gifts!


Here is my sister and her family, the girls were so excited to have their cousins here!



Here is my mom and dad with all the kids!


Here are the girls with Jeremy's parents!

This is Jeremy's Grandma, all the way here from Arkansas. We were all really glad to have her here!

Looks like they are having a race.....we tried keep the gift opening a little more organized, not sure it was a complete success, but it was a little better than in years past!

In the afternoon we had a Wii bowling tournament. We all had a great time bowling. I won't mention any names, but there was a winner and a prize of $5.00 and it wasn't me!

One more picture with Great Grandma...

It is good to know that we are apart of a family who all believe in the real reason for Christmas and as Myah would say Jesus is no longer a little baby, which is so true the story doesn't end in the manger. I am so thankful for the sacrifice that God sent His only son that day over 2000 years ago and that is why we celebrate Christmas! I hope that all of you had a great Christmas as well!

Comments

We had a great time at your house as well. I must add though that the $5 prize money came out of my purse!!!!
Anonymous said…
I was totally kidding about the money coming out of your purse, that was our money!
Anonymous said…
It looks like everyone had a good time, I wished that I could have been their!!
Unknown said…
Looks like you had a great Christmas. Hope you New Year is filled with just as much love and family!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later