Visiting with Friends and Family in Indiana




Jeremy sitting and visiting with his Grandma.....
One night it was actually cool enough to have a camp fire, my kids were cold and asking if I packed a pair of pants for them. Don't think we will be having any camp fires until possibly November around here.
Cousins sleepover.....those are always fun!!!!

On our way home we were able to stop in Indy and see my best friend Vicki. We have been best friends since high school. It was quite a sunny morning, I think we were all facing the sun which is why most of us aren't looking or have our eyes closed. So good to see them!!!


Hanging out waiting for the fireworks to begin!

When these two get along it is very sweet!!!
My mom really wanted to take a family picture of us all, not sure if we got the best shot, but we tried!
We had lots of fun at home with our families!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

1 Year Later

From our home to yours....