Our trip home this summer

Every year while Jeremy is gone away on a missions trip me and the girls make a trip back home. I always look forward to this week!!!!! We usually do lots of our back to school shopping during this trip. We also enjoy getting to spend time with our friends and family!!! This trip the girls got to go to Vacation Bible School with my mom at their church and they all had a blast. They even asked if they could go again next year!


Here are a few pictures from our trip home.


friends....


My friend Kim



Sophie thought she wanted to play bean bags with us!










We visited the candy factory...yummy!!!!





There are always tractor rides at Grammy and Grandpa's house!
Here is Aunt Duffy giving the girls a ride.








Comments

Kelly said…
I think Dr. McCashen should get some of those cool glasses in at his office!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later