2009 First Day of School

It's that time of year again, the kids have all started back to school. This is quite the crazy year. I have 3 kids all in 3 different schools who all have to be dropped off and picked up at different times! I have to admit I wasn't ready for them to go back but I sure am glad to have a routine to our days again!!!


Marissa's school starts at 7:30 and she is at the middle school, yikes! She is doing pretty well with the new wake-up time and enjoys getting home a little earlier in the day!


Makayla was very ready for 2nd grade! She is so excited to have her best friend with her in her class and couldn't wait to start the day!






Makayla with her BFF...



Finally the day came that little Miss Myah got to start preschool. She was very excited!!! Although I kept saying that Mommy will be sad and what will I do while she is gone, so one day she said, "Mommy I don't want to go to school, I don't want you to be sad," so I decided maybe I better stop saying that. She had her first day and had a great time!!!! She has the same preschool teacher that the other two girls had!
























So you may wonder what is Sheila doing while the girls are in school, well let me just tell you this, there are only a couple of hours a day that I actually have with out any kids and those two hours go really fast! Yesterday I had Bible Study today I am catching up on the blog and trying to pay bills, nothing too fun around here!
I love that I am able to stay at home. I feel very blessed that Jeremy works so hard so that I can do that!! I realize not everyone is able to stay at home, and that is okay, but for me this is right where I am suppose to be and I am very grateful!







Comments

Kelly said…
Don't let Myah wear her hair pulled back like that any more! She looks too old!!!
first day pics! so much fun! we decided to keep hannah in preK this year and not push for kindergarten. she's right on that august line and it will probably be better if she's the oldest one in her class rather than youngest. i don't think I would have been ready for all day kindergarten this year anyway! yikes. next year will be hard for mommy. your girls are getting all grown up! one day we really do have to meet up again! take care and miss you guys!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

From our home to yours....

1 Year Later